We are an Artsmark Gold School!
Artsmark is Arts Council England’s flagship programme to enable schools and other organisations to evaluate, strengthen and celebrate their arts and cultural provision.
‘The arts’ are a means by which we can develop our imagination and creativity. At Sutton Manor, we are committed to providing such opportunities within art, music, drama and dance across all aspects of the curriculum.
'Creativity arises from our ability to see things from many different angles.' - Keri Smith
At Sutton Manor Primary School we aim to provide all pupils with:
- The opportunity to participate in and experience a broad and balanced range of arts activities as part of a rich, exciting curriculum.
- The opportunity to discover and pursue interests and talents.
- The opportunity to develop a progressive range of skills, confidence and self-esteem.
- The opportunity to perform creatively in class assemblies, shows and productions.
- Arts activities that access other areas of the curriculum, different cultures and those that reflect our local community.
- To provide children with authntic experiences of the arts by varied encrichment opportunities such as visits and workshops.
Sutton Manor Primary School, Forest Road, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4AT